- A holdover: do not weigh more than 175 pounds (naked) for any length of time or for any reason.
- Run (sustained speeds of greater than 6.0 miles per hour) at least a mile three times a week (first and last weeks of the year excepted, due to the fact that they are not full seven-day weeks).
- Relatedly, get to the gym three times a week every week (first and last weeks of the year excepted).
- Make a blog post every day.
- Shuck away $100/week.
- Obtain a new vehicle.
- Read at least 5 novels and blog about it.
This has been a perpetual resolution since 2010.
I want to get into better shape.
There's no excuse.
I need to do something. In order to track that, blog.
I need to get a down payment ready for a new car. Seriously, my car is now 10 years old and is on the last oil change of its intended life span (the next oil change will happen with mileage over 140k miles).
My car is just a piece of junk. It doesn't matter whether I lease or buy. Target time is June/July.
Serials count separately. Manga, light novels, and fan fiction do not count.