I didn't do last year for reasons.
I skipped a lot of years
- What did you do this year that you hadn't done before?
- Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Did anyone close to you die?
- What countries did you visit?
- What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
- What date from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- What was your biggest failure?
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
- What was the best thing you bought?
- Whose behavior merited celebration?
- Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- Where did most of your money go?
- What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- What song will always remind you of 2015?
- Compared to this time last year, are you:
- What do you wish you'd done more of?
- What do you wish you'd done less of?
- How did you spend Christmas?
- How will you be spending New Years?
- Did you fall in love in 2015?
- How many one-night stands?
- What was your favorite TV program?
- Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
- What was the best book you read?
- What was your greatest musical discovery?
- What did you want and get?
- What did you want and not get?
- What was your favorite film of this year?
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
- What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2015?
- What kept you together?
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- What political issue stirred you the most?
- Who did you miss?
- Who was the best new person you met?
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015:
- Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I left and then returned to a job.
No. I didn't really have resolutions.
Yes. My childhood next door neighbor to prostate cancer. A friend from church due to advanced age.
I did not travel this year. I did not even leave Texas. Why? Because I had to pay for last year's trip to Mount Athos.
I don't know. More space.
This was kind of a bland year. But the football season was good.
No more student loans!
I took a job I really shouldn't have.
I bought very little this year.
Everyone's. Especially my own. I disappoint me greatly.
Paying off long-term debts.
Pretty much all of Taylor Swift's 1989. That was a great album.
i. happier or sadder? Neither, really.
ii. thinner or fatter? About the same.
iii. richer or poorer? Richer.
Anhedonia means never having fun again.
Just plain stupid stuff.
With family in Dallas.
The same way I always spend New Year's.
This kind of thing does not happen to me.
This kind of thing really does not happen to me.
I didn't watch much new television this year. So basically, it's just The Doctor, My Little Pony, and Hibike! Euphonium. Oh, and football.
Yeah, there is that bitch. She knows what she did.
I didn't do much reading, oddly.
I didn't make many musical discoveries.
My loans paid off.
But if you try sometimes, you just might find that you can't even get what you need. (Yes, this is shamelessly repeated from every year.)
It's too soon to say.
31. I don't remember.
I don't really know.
That's not something that happens to me.
Politics is a distraction to keep you from realizing that you're getting screwed. I don't give a shit anymore.
I didn't have much to miss.
I did not meet new people.
Walking away is always an option.
Every day I'm hustlin'.